CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Weekend

Well it was a pretty good weekend. My dad's family totally accepted Tawni and just loved on her, and surprisingly no one asked any questions. The kids were real good, and Ty even took over a 2 hour nap, unlike Tawni who for some reason who usually is a good sleeper would not take a nap. I had to hold her for about 45 minutes just for her to take a nap. Even when we left saturday evening she only slept for about 30 minutes out of a hour and half car ride. When we made it to my mom's and gave her bath and fed her she crashed!

Sunday we went to my mom's church and it was so great! It was about no matter how big our sin He is so faithful to forgive us! Tawni went to the nursery I was pretty nervous but she did ok, the only thing is they lost her bow. Mom took us to lunch and then we loaded up and after a trip to wal-mart to get pencils and a few other things we came home. Tanner was with us for the weekend which was so nice, I really miss him!

Tawni is so cute as I am typing this Tori is playing with her and having her crawling to her and she just looks so cute! But now the crawling is over and fussiness has set in so it's time to go and feed her and get her to bed. Bye!

0 comments: