CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

Today was our first time to meet with the Inkdots from DSACT and we had a good time!
There was a few newborns and young babies, I just wonder if the parents have totally accepted it or are they just going through the motions like I did when Tawni was younger. I need to find out if there is an opening for me so I can help out, I believe I am ready to jump in and get experienced.

Tori is over at her dad's with the other kids and I just miss them. And Tanner acts like he is trying to get out of going to Thanksgiving for me and that will just totally break my heart if he doesn't go.

I love my Tawni so much, my husband keeps telling me she is such a blessing, like I don't know that...
I was so proud of her today, just sitting up and playing and crawling around, she loved the swinging, I will have to post some pictures.

About time to go to bed...See ya!

0 comments: