CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Childeren

We took Tawni to the dr today and after waiting 45 minutes we were finally seen. And oh did I mention it was nap time and Ty was tired, so he running everywhere and kept on wanting to go in. So when we did finally get in, Tawni's ears are fine but her throat was full of green congestion, yes I know yuck! So now she is on antiobiotic, so hopefully this will help.

And yes I slept so good last night, I did hear her a few times coughing but she was ok.

My daughter, Tori, is sitting here looking over my shoulder when she should be in bed! She can be trying but I don't know what I would do without her, she is a big helper when she wants to be.

Well that's all for my exciting day, it's time to wind down and try and relax a little.

Talk to you tomorrow!

0 comments: