CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tawni's Birthday

I can't hardly believe it, Tawni is one years old today! What a year brings...
a year ago I quit my job to stay home and a year ago I was introduced to Down Syndrome. I really don't know what to say about it, I think about it and Tawni has really taught me. She's taught me to have more empathy, she's really mellowed me out. And moreover, what God has taught me, His plans are not my plans. He made the way for me to stay home where I thought I never would be able to. He's taught me how much more faith I need and to really lean on Him and trust Him. It' brought me and my husband and mother closer. I have had my pity parties and questioning why, but WHY not me, WHY not us, so I ask God you have given us this gift what do you want us to do with her, what more do you want us to learn and what do you want us to share?
She is the best baby, just so mellow and happy, unless you have some kind of food that she likes and wants more of. She has learned to growl at us if we don't feed her fast enough, it's just so cute!

We had a good Thanksgiving, our whole family was together which was so nice.
Got to do lots of shopping and almost done with the Christmas shopping.
Probably spent to much money, but really feel like I found some good deals.

Took Ty to the mall and he actually sat on Santa's lap and wasn't scared hopefully
when we take him back to get his picture taken he will do it again and still be happy.

0 comments: