CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Day

Not much today, played with the babies this morning, and then met a friend for lunch at Micky D's. I worry about Ty, he can be so aggressive, and my friend also has a 2 year old son and for some reason Ty really likes to pick on him, he pinched him so hard today and just the look in my friend's eyes just hurts me and embarresses me that my son would do that. I feel like we really try with Ty's behavior but it wears me out and makes me sad, I just have to keep working with him and praying hard.

Tanner had his last football game tonight and it was exciting we won but sadly Tanner didn't get to play the dr wouldn't sign off for him to play with his injured knee which is fine with me I wouldn't want him to hurt it more. He has an MRI on thursday.

And then my mother bless her heart, her car that was almost paid off was in a wreck and totalled so she got another new car about oh 2 weeks ago and last night a friend of hers backed into it and caused about $800 worth of damage, mom's thinking maybe she should have bought a tank.

And then Princess Tawni tonight crawled across the living room floor so she could get the remote! We let her have it and then had to place it different places so she would crawl again to it. She finally caught on and found another toy and laid on her back and played. She had enough of performing.

Well it's about bed time have a few things to do before going to sleep, and I am tired....

0 comments: