CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

A good day

Today was a pretty good day, went to Bible Study, and then Tori wasn't feeling good so I got her out of school, and we made brownies, and then this evening we got Ty a haircut and he looks so cute!

We did get a bit of bad news today, Tanner, has a hairline fracture in his lower femur, we thought maybe he had just torn some cartlidge, so now he has to go see an orthopedic surgeon so that is a little scary.

Tomorrow we are going out of town to have Thanksgiving with my dad's family. We usually always have a good time, this will also be the first time for them to meet Tawni, I really think they will accept her ok, I just hope there's no pity parties, I have done that enough this past year.

Well still lots to do! Better go!

0 comments: