CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tawni's 1st Haircut!

Saturday, Tori and I went to get our haircuts, and my husband asked if we could please get Tawni's bangs cut. He feels sorry for her with her hair being in her eyes and she already has vision problems.
So we got her hair cut she didn't like it to much, but let me tell you, the hair must have been bothering her because ever since, she is just going and going and even getting into things, so I guess the hair was holding her back...
It's a little uneven since she wouldn't be still but she just looks so cute!

All the kids seems to be feeling better, Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love the picture of her true feelings on the haircut. Someday she will LOVE it! I cut Sydney's bangs at home in the hight chair after a meal. That way she is contained and content. I am glad the kids are feeling better. Let's set something up for next week.

Mara said...

Too cute with her cute bangs ! Thanks for finding my blog. sorry I didnt touch base sooner but I have had my hands full with Kaydens surgery : )