CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not much going on....but Cuteness!

I didn't realize it had been a few days since I had blogged...
I guess because not much has been going on... the car is still broke and we have just been hanging around the house. When the weather was nice we hung outside and enjoyed it, weve walked to the library and checked out some books and a couple of dvds. One being a tractor dvd that Ty has been loving. Even though he doesn't actually sit and watch it he likes it to be on so he can look up every once in awhile while playing to say "Big Tractor!"
We did go to Bible study on Friday and Ty was telling me all about how Jesus walked on water, I loved it,I am so glad he is learning. Him and Daddy have been reading his Bible every night and he doesn't let Daddy forget about it. He has even learned a new phrase at 21/2, when it's naptime or night-night time his response is "play 5 minutes", just so cute!

Tawni has been crawling everywhere and I have been watching her, when she crawls into the kitchen it's her way of telling me that she's hungry. She crawls into the entry of our kitchen sits on the floor and kind of talks, like "hello, I am hungry..." and if the pantry or the refrigerator are open she's there looking, it's just so cute! And she's been doing a good job of holding her cup while sucking the straw, I need to take a picture.

Her nose starting running just a little on Thursday, so then last night I believe Gerald and I got 3 hours of sleep as we listened to her croupy cough. We just waited for the sign that we needed to go to the ER but she thankfully never got that bad.
Gerald had to work today so I took her to the dr. Our dr wasn't available so we saw someone else and she asked, "has she had this before?" and I said,"oh yes this is about her 10th time..." so she prescribed her the normal steroid that she goes on for 3 days. The nights are always worse than the daytime,but you would never know by her she just stays in the best mood and just laughs. Hopefully tonight we will all get a better nights sleep, I know Gerald and I could use one....

2 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

I hope Tawni feels better soon! Your family is precious. Thanks for visiting me today and commenting so that I could meet your angel. :)

Jeanette said...

Poor kiddo... she can't seem to catch a break!