CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hangin Out

Not much going on, kids are feeling better but both babies still have coughs and Ty's nose is like a faucet. He is allergic to the cedar and with it being up,it's not helping him much. He plays good but when it is nap time he is ready, which is nice. Yesterday though he woke up coughing during nap and so he did not get his nap out, yuck!
And Tawni usually always takes a good nap and yesterday she woke up early so ended up taking a third nap but then was in a good mood. I can tell she is feeling better because she is eating better and really doing a good job with feeding herself!

Then today my husband got up and ready for work and well the car broke down half-way out of the driveway so I had to get up and take him to work since I needed the car today but with finances being the way they are around here it may be awhile before it is fixed and that means I will be without a car, YUCK! Oh well such is life....

The babies and I will just play and find stuff to do around the house, we are borrowing a Signing Time video and Ty and I are especially liking watching it and learning new signs to teach Ms.Tawni....

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the car. That is a major bummer! Maybe we can try and hook up next week?!? I just want to be sure we are all healthy on both sides. Smile! Oh, and BTW, you ROCK!!! THANK you for volunteering to help with Ink Dots!!!

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Princess Tawni. My name is Sarah. It is nice to meet you.

Heather said...

Thank you for your beautiful comment ...it made my day.