CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Sickness....

Well the babies are doing good, but the older ones are now sick....Tanner feels the worse and well Tori just does the drama, both were out of school today.

Still no word on the car, we just don't know what we are going to do...

Tawni's OT came today and she said Tawni is doing great. She is pulling up to her knees to play and hopefully won't be to much longer and she will be pulling up.

Tonight Gerald and I were listening to Tawni laugh and just how much we cherish it. She didn't give us a real smile til she was almost 7 months old but she hasn't quit since and her laugh, she just laughs so deep and it is just so sweet, it can brighten your day in an instant.

I was also looking at some older pictures and I thought I would post some it so funny to see how much her hair has grown, because she was bald, more bald than any of my other children.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sorry to hear that the sick cooties are still hanging around your house!

Michelle said...

thanks for leaving a comment on the "delurking" post! I hope everyone feels better soon!