CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kiddos

Tawni seems, maybe to be getting better, she still has a cough and wanting to sleep more than usual, but is eating better and playing more. But then my little Ty boy woke up this morning coughing but still played and ate good, he did take a good nap though which was much needed. So I guess we will see what tomorrow brings, it's Bible Study day and I really want to go, so I am praying for them both to be feeling good in the morning.

And then the big surprise came last night, as my oldest, who will be 18 in February, yes still very young in my eyes,came over with his girlfriend last night to tell me they are getting married in September!!!! I am not real sure how I feel about it....
I still think they are just too young but I know no matter what I say they will do what they want....so I feel like I should just be supportive and do what I can do and the biggest thing is to pray for God's will.

0 comments: