CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Weekend

We had a great weekend!
Friday night, Tanner and Tori went to a school dance, so after a quick trip to McDonalds we took advantage and did a little Christmas shopping.
On Saturday my precious mom came down in the late morning and we went out and did a little more shopping and then she watched the kids, Yes, 1st time for me to leave Tawni, Gerald and I went out on a date, well kind of a date, with his boss and his wife, but no kids! After dinner we spent some much needed time together ALONE!
Sunday was church and then we took mom to lunch and then Gerald stayed with babies and mom, Tori and I went out for yes more shoppping! But I am so excited we went to Goodwill and there it was a Fire Truck bed,and it is in good shape! So my mom bought it for Ty's Christmas! He is going to be so excited! I can't wait for him to see it!

We have a busy week, 2 drs. appointments for Tawni, eyes and heart, I am praying all goes well!!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow, a date?!? What's that like? I am glad that you got some ALONE time with your hubby. My Mom flies in Tuesday and I am hoping to get at least one night out with my hubby while she is here. Praying for good appts for Tawni.