CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Little Tawni

Well I do believe we finished the Christmas shopping today, except for 2 presents, but I don't need them until after Christmas, so that is good!

Tawni had her 2 appointments this past week, for her eyes and heart, and I have to say they didn't go as well as I was hoping but of course it all could be worse.
The eye dr diagnosed her as mildly cross-eyed and we will check that again in 3 months and then he said she has nystagnis where her eyes twitch and she has to tilt her head to see, it also really effects their vision where they can almost be blind. He said we will watch that real close also and maybe in time she may have to have surgery.

The heart dr said her heart was strong and her EKG was perfect but she still has her PDA, and when she is 21/2 he will go in and close it.

It all makes me so sad and overwhelming, but it also makes my love for her and my Jesus stronger and for me to really lean on my faith so much more.

We have an ENT appointment this week on Christmas Eve morning so I am hoping it all goes well!

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Praying for a good appointment!