CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Little Taste

Well, I have not been feeling well today, I either picked up some kind of bug or food poisoning. Anyways, I have been out of it today. So this morning my precious daughter Tori got the babies up, made their breakfast and feed them and even cleaned up! She is so awesome, even right now, while I am sneeking this in she is in the room playing with the babies. For the rest of the day my husband has been on duty. Which bless his heart has been a little humorous to watch. Dinner time seems to be the most chaotic around here, so made it to the couch to lay down and I just couldn't help but smile, he got a "little taste" of what I do in the evenings. Tawni wants dinner and she wants it now!! Cheerios sometimes just don't do the trick she wants the real deal. Ty's in the living room while dad is in the kitchen cooking and he too is yelling "Daddy where is my truck" over and over and over again! All I could do was smile! So now Tori is playing with the babies, well because Daddy is tired and needs to rest for a minute before bath and bedtime☺

0 comments: