CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a Slacker

I don't know why I haven't blogged in so long. Just a slacker I guess ☺
Tawni is doing so good, pulling up on EVERYTHING, and climbs up the stairs in the blink of an eye!
Ty is growing and talking like crazy! He did qualify to go to school 2 days a week for 2 hours to help work on his speech. I really think he will enjoy it and be so happy. We haven't told him yet because well you know telling an almost 3 year old can't understand that it is still 3 months away.
Tori CAN'T WAIT to get out of school and I know TJ can't wait, I know I am excited about him graduating. I really worry about him though being out in the real world, hoping I did teach him how to be responsible. He has not made some wise choices here lately so hopefully he will shape up really fast!
Well I think my hubby is home, I let him have an evening out to go see a movie, hopefully he will return the favor!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

It was fun to have a playdate. I can't wait for the next one!