CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Our night, or should I say early morning.

At 12:30 a.m., I heard it, you know "the cough" that croupy cough. So I checked in on Tawni, and thought honey I am too tired for an ER visit, so please just let it be a cough. So she settled down for about 45 minutes and then it started again and it came on with a vengeance, so at 1:30 I picked her up and tried to calm her down and knew it was time to go to the ER, so I yelled at my husband to help me so I could get dressed, and then 1 minute later, I was screaming at my husband, Tawni CAN'T BREATHE, CALL 911! And what seemed like forever, the fire truck and ambulance finally came. And to add we live in a culdasac, so I know my neighbors are just loving us with all the lights and sirens at 2:00 in the morning! So with a breathing treatment in the ambulance and one in the ER plus a dose of steroids, Tawni seems to be feeling better, just tired. We already made a trip to the pediatrician's office and they said she sounds great, so I am thankful :) It just amazes me how fast it comes on, she actually had a great day yesterday, playing outside and crawling up and down the step, and in out of the house, which is another big accomplishment for her!
Tori is also sick and will be going to the dr this afternoon. Ty seems ok his allergies are acting up, we didn't get him up last night but I am sure it woke him up, he is just so good about laying in his bed and going back to sleep but he seems really tired today so hopefully he will take a good nap!
Spring time is here and I was hoping all this sickness was behind us!

1 comments:

Mara said...

oh my gosh ! Glad to hear she is okay. SO glad that is one thing we cant cross off Our list- ambulance ride !! ! I think allergies are worse in the spring. We plan to stay inside !