CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Official!

It's official, I can't leave Tawni downstairs to play while I am putting laundry away upstairs. I left Tawni in the kitchen playing with the dining chairs and I came upstairs to make Ty's bed which takes about 2 minutes and when I turned the corner there was Tawni half-way up the stairs! As I picked her up she growled at me like "I was having fun climbing!"

We had to make another trip to the eye dr. She has a bump on her eye like a sty but it's not a sty it's called some weird name☺ Anyways she has antibiotic ointment for it and it has put off the patching of the eye for awhile and another visit in 4 weeks to make sure the bump is gone and if not we have to do surgery to drain it.

Also while we are hitting all the appointments I through a dental check up in there and all is good with Ty and Tawni's teeth, well Ty's teeth, Tawni's tooth!

1 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Sounds like Tawni is getting big.