CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally!

Yeah finally my baby Tawni is signing "eat"! We have been working on this for months!
And she is waving "bye-bye" and actually trying to say "bye-bye" as she is waving! We are so excited and so happy!

I had to take Tawni to the dr today, she had a round of croup last night but thankfully not bad enough for a trip to the ER. So as we are sitting there, Tawni, Ty and I waiting for the dr, Ty sits on the dr's stool and he says " I am the dr" So I went with it...
Me: "You're the dr?"
Ty: "Yes"
Me: "what is your name?"
Ty: "My name is Dr. Ty"
Me: "So dr, what is wrong with Tawni?"
Ty: "She's got the croups"
Poor baby, at 2, he knows why we have to go the dr so much.

2 comments:

Mara said...

awesome ! It is so great when they start signing ! I cant wait for Kayden too !

Jeanette said...

congrats on the signs! Once Sydney got Eat, she started picking up more pretty well.

As for Ty, it sounds like the next gift giving opportunity you should get him a doctor's kit. =0)